In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Acton-Boxborough Family Network activities and related events, the registrant acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program may be significant and while particular rules, equipment and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest Acton-Boxborough Family Network representative immediately; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release and hold harmless, Acton-Boxborough Family Network, its officers, officials, agents, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“Releasees”), with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property; and,
5. In the event that a claim is brought by Participant or Releasee against the other, the defendant shall be able to recover reasonable attorney’s fees if incurred in successfully defending against such claim.
6. I hereby certify that I have authority to enter this agreement on behalf of the minor(s) and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this agreement. I further agree to hold harmless and indemnify Acton-Boxborough Family Network, its agents an/or employees, for any and all claims whatsoever brought by the minor and all claims whatsoever brought by a third party arising in connection with the minor.